- Search for tenants;
- Signing of leases and guarantees;
- Appointment of experts for the inventory of entry and exit (50% of the cost to the owner);
- Registration of lease.
Basic technical management
- Monitoring of minor repairs;
- Follow-up of all subcontractors for the maintenance of the property;
- Control of the obligations of the tenant resulting from the lease agreement;
- Follow up of claims files, rehabilitation of affected areas with the trustee or insurance company;
- Preparation of an annual report on the condition of the property.
Supplementary technical management
- Establishment of estimates for the refreshment of goods, – control and acceptance of works;
- Establishment of a diagnosis concerning the energy quality of your property and a list of works to be carried out;
- Follow-up of the maintenance services (cleaning, regular visit of the property, research and follow-up of garden maintenance subcontractors, swimming pool, roofing …).
- Proxy opening of a bank account in the name of the owner on whom the tenant will pay rents and charges;
- Monitoring of the constitution of the guarantee;
- Management of supply contracts (energy, etc.);
- Calculation of indexation, schedule of leases and guarantees;
- Recovery of rents and charges (recall, demands), in case of default of the obligations of the tenant;
- Payment of various invoices, trustee accounts;
- Breakdown of owner / tenant charges;
- Provide the owner with a detailed quarterly and annual account for each property;
- In joint ownership, representation of the owner at the Annual General Meeting of the co-owners.
- Establishment of a residential PEB certificate, mandatory for any rental or sale.
General note:Not included in the fees are all services ordered outdoors, such as boiler maintenance, meter readings, various repairs, chimney sweeping, alarm system (non exhaustive list).